
On Adam's second birthday, we were at a homeschool conference in SLC. Upon arriving home that night, Adam spilled red kool-aid all over the carpet, crumbled an entire loaf of bread on the floor, and plugged the toilet using several bars of soap and other household items, all within a matter of about ten minutes. I thought to myself, 'Is it normal for kids to hit the terrible twos on the actual day they turn two?' Luckily every day since then has not been like that. Yes, my little sweet-ums has a little attitude now, and is very proficient in using the word "no", but he is still my little angel, especially when he is sleeping. :)

Adam loves his baseball cap. Sometimes he even holds onto it while taking a nap.
He wants to be just like his daddy. :)

Adam's new set of wheels!
I couldn't have picked a better present for Adam's birthday. He LOVES it. He pushes it up to the front door, climbs in, and gets a sad look on his face until I come outside and push him around. It's very sad, but very effective. :)
Cute kiddos! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chels! I'm excited to see your new little kiddo! :)
ReplyDelete