Thursday, April 29, 2010

Noah's third birthday

Noah won't even put down his balloons to eat!

Now the bat goes with him everywhere


Adam took a que from Noah and wouldn't let go of this balloon all day



On Noah's birthday, we took him to get some balloons, kind of a hold-over because his party wasn't until five days later. He loved the balloons so much, he wouldn't let go of them. He wouldn't let go while he was eating, getting dressed, and they had to be right by him while he was bathing or sleeping. On Saturday, after his party, he switched his focus to a two-dollar toy bat I got for him. Why did I get him anything else? I don't know, because the bat took the place of the balloons and that's all he cared about. It was pretty cute.


We held his party at Adams Park, pretending it was a warm day (it was still pretty chilly), but it was fun nonetheless. Noah was a little irritated that it wasn't his park (as oppposed to the idea of Adam, his brother's, park- Adams Park). Grandma Patty, Kiley (sister) and her family, and Krystale (cousin) and kids attended.



I love my boy and am thankful for him every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment